Careers at kWhSavings
At kWhSavings we value our employees by providing them with a dynamic work environment and opportunities for growth and advancement surrounded by supportive a team. We have remarkable employees who accomplish great things, both individually and collectively by integrating knowledge and professionalism into everything we do. We are reaching amazing heights at kWhSavings as we help our customers save money on their utility bills. If you want to be a part of our team, please see the job listings below.
If you wish to apply to join the kWh team, please send over a resume and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
kWhSavings is currently seeking motivated Professionals who are ready to launch their Sales Career. All Sales Agents have opportunities for amazing commissions and incentives. We provide a complete training program with experienced Energy Brokers to give you the knowledge you need to succeed. We seek candidates who can develop and maintain good relationships with their customers.
- Meet or exceed daily/ weekly/ monthly sales targets
- Keep detailed records on sales activity
- Prepare and execute sales applications
- Plan your daily sales call routes and customer visits
- Visit 50 potential customers each day to sell them new products or services
- Review target energy services to uncover potential sales opportunity
- Ability to follow sales processes
- Self-starter; working within a team environment
- Good time management
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling
- Basic computer and keyboarding
- Basic math to calculate pricing packages
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Meeting and exceeding sales objectives on a consistent basis
- Earning great sales commission